Senior College Planning Checklist
College is here! Most of the things below you should have already completed or in the process of completing. Take look at the list below to double check what you need to complete in your senior year.
Senior College Planning Checklist:
- Create a final draft of your resume that includes all of the activities you have participated in.
- Visit schools on your list.
- Narrow down your college list. Include in your list a combination of match, reach, and safety schools.
- Make a note of all application deadlines for each college on your list.
- Begin working on your college essays, and have them checked for content and grammar.
- Research testing requirements.
- Ask for recommendation letters in advance.
- Retake any standardized test if necessary.
- Submit early action applications for early decision. Double-check to make sure all parts are complete.
- Check to see if the colleges received your materials: applications, recommendation letters, etc.
- Maintain your grade point average. Colleges can rescind their acceptances if your grades drop drastically.
Comment below on what you’ve done so far and what you need to complete??